Sabado, Abril 16, 2011

My Mais Con Yelo

"Mais-ang mani...ano ang nilaga?!" When I was a child I remember this line as one of my favorite confusing "bugtungan tanong". To elaborate, the answer is not "mais (corn)" but mani (peanut). But I will not talk about peanut here so to speak, what I'm going to share here with you is my own style of "Mais Con Yelo". I bet you feel refresh and kinda ask for more. To get started on the nature of the corn, I'm very modern and practical. I'm not into traditional cooking the sweet corn itself, it's toxic and expensive, instead I'm using cheap but sweet creamy corn style in can which can be found in the market.






My Mais Con Yelo by YummyTiny

2 tbs cream corn style
3/4 cups crashed ice
45 ml evaporated milk
45 ml concentrated sugar syrup
1 tsp washed sugar
1 tsp pinipig

Fill in the 12 oz. glass with concentrated syrup, add crashed ice, top with sugar, pour in milk, place cream style sweet corn, then sprinkle pinipig on top. Be refreshed! So simple as it is enjoying summer at home.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento